[ubuntu-uk] Citizens rejoice! Your Lord and Master stands on high, playing track 3.

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 1 23:11:16 BST 2007

Hi Jed

In case I missed a response to your questions, apologies up front.

Some of the members on this list may well be developers involved either
directly or indirectly with Ubuntu, or indeed other projects, but this list
is not for them as they have their own.  Neither is it solely for use by
geeks or IT Professionals only.  The sole intent of this list is to help
Ubuntu users in all it's various flavours, to aid, assist and guide, and
occasionally to go off topic - perhaps if you think of the list as more of a
social club with technical expertise thrown in for good measure you'll have
a better understanding of how I see and treat this list.  Now if that
approach is wrong I'll step out into the Vortex ....

PS  Well done Alan too.