[ubuntu-uk] Citizens rejoice! Your Lord and Master stands on high, playing track 3.

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 1 20:13:17 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 20:02 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
<SNIP>

> I wonder if a typo was to blame, Dave?
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

It's possible, but the thing that confuses me is that I used Firefox's
caching of the dates i have previously entered (ie, the incorrect poll -
that did finish on time).  I started typing and Firefox completed.

It only had one date in memory, so I am really confused how the error
was introduced.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker