[ubuntu-uk] K3b- Burning DVD problems

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 18:11:06 BST 2007

STONE COLD wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im using K3b for burning a DVD. Its a DVD RW.  I drop some avi files in
> it. and click on burn. After this it just goes funny. The DVD tray just
> opens and closes and nothing else happens!
>
> Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling K3b. Im running Fiesty!
>
> Thanks

Can you burn DVD R discs okay?

Does your burner support both DVD plus and minus media?

Have you tried Gnomebaker?

Whenever I have problems with K3B it usually at least gives an error
message of some description such as the burn is bad (usually in my case
down to a duff disc) or something along those lines.

Rob