[ubuntu-uk] Challenge Santa! - games day details

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 18:36:44 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 18:11 +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
> Travel info would be good.  Are there any shops (or shopping centres)
> near by that my other half and her friend could look around if they
> won't want to go to the exhibition?

Finding us:
http://www.bath.ac.uk/swindon/getting-here/

Town centre - by car, or bus from beside the campus every 10 minutes.
About 15 minutes by bus.
Car park info
http://www.steam-museum.org.uk/roadstransport/parking/parkingdetails.htm?itemid=0

http://www.swindondesigneroutlet.com/consumer.asp?url=mcarthurglen
MacArthur Glen Great Western Outlet Village
By car or bus from beside the campus, every 10 minutes, about 15 minutes
by bus. Steam (Museum of the Great Western Railway), National Trust HQ,
and National Monuments Record Centre are also on this site. Car parking
pay and display.

http://www.greenbridge-online.com/greenbridge.html
Greenbridge retail centre - about 5 minutes by car, 15-20 minutes
walking, no direct bus. Car parking free.

Buses - buses need exact fares. Adult single £1, return £1.90 (from
Oakfield to town centre or Outlet village)

> Will there be other machines there which we can play with or just the
> machines listed above?

Yes - and if there's anything you're particularly interested in, let me
know and I'll see if it's in store.

Dianne