[ubuntu-uk] dual boot

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 14:55:36 GMT 2007

Have you connected it as a master drive into the new pc? On the same channel
as the cd drive.

One thing that might throw a spanner in the works is I believe you are
running 2000 on the drive as well? If so then I most likely will not work on
the new pc without running a windows repair.

Regards,
Daniel