[ubuntu-uk] dual boot

norman norman at littletank.org
Wed Nov 28 11:37:50 GMT 2007

As promised, here is my report back. The old hard drive was out of the
machine and waiting to be transplanted into the new one. The side was
removed from the new box and then, horror upon horrors, where had the
nice, wide, grey ribbon cable gone? All I could see connected to the
hard drive was a narrow, red ribbon cable and nowhere to attach another
drive. Thus, until a new idea strikes the little grey cells, the project
is on hold. As far as I can see, time has passed me by and perhaps it is
time for Rip van Winkle to go back to sleep.

Norman