[ubuntu-uk] Asus Eee PC video review

Tom Bamford tom at entrepreneuria.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 14:45:59 GMT 2007

I like it, it's a nice piece of kit for the money, especially if you
factor in a built-in 3G modem/phone. If you're looking to splash out a
few more notes (say 2-3 times the price) one of my friends has just got
a Toshiba Libretto u100 running Ubuntu. Despite being about the same
size as the Eee (although a bit thicker granted) it's a P4 equivalent
with 1GB ram, 64mb graphics, Wifi, bluetooth and a 1280x768-capable 7
inch widescreen - you can't even see individual pixels it's so good.

Tom