[ubuntu-uk] motorola v3 phone

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Wed Nov 21 17:16:32 GMT 2007

On 21/11/07 16:44:35, Farran Lee wrote:
> apparently the file does not exist when I run that...

Sorry, I got the path wrong, it should have been
/var/lib/dpkg/info/kdelibs-data.list (not libs).
Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he wil eat for a lifetime.
Teach a man to create an artificial shortage of fish and he will eat
steak.
	-- Jay Leno