[ubuntu-uk] Dell laptop latitude D420

james at btguk.org james at btguk.org
Sat Nov 17 19:25:58 GMT 2007

OK, sorted, found out what I was doing wrong with the key. I was trying to
connect via WEP 128, and in fact it was WEP 64. So it is now up and running
on a secure WIFI access.

Thanks for all your help so far.

My next problem is, I tried to run a DVD movie and it would not run, so what
do I need to look for and suggestions of where to look would be really
appreciated.

James.