[ubuntu-uk] sshd died?

Michael Holloway michael at thedarkwinter.com
Thu Nov 15 17:27:18 GMT 2007

I thought about that... thing is, i have no idea why it has stopped. Its
has never happened to me before in 3-4 years of having remote servers,
so i wouldn't expect to need a cron job. I think having a cron job is
"paranoia" but then sometimes things do go wrong!!! And of course it
still doesn't help me right now cos i cant get in to set the job :)

I'm going to the datacentre next week to install a new server anyway, so
ill just put up with it till then...