[ubuntu-uk] Spam

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 13 17:31:15 GMT 2007

Hi Kris,

> PEOPLE don't do it.. Its just a computer that just sits there doing
> it... and people click the links, get a virus, viruses uses that oc to
> post comments etc etc...

No that's what I mean - I find it hard to believe that people click on
the links not that spambots send it out. Mind you it shouldn't - some of
the things I've seen recently, like the guy in one of our departments
that told me his monitor had interference.

It was his mobile every time it searched for a network (we still have a
few CRTs). I told him it was CB radio interference and the next time it
happened to speak in a loud clear voice into the monitor to change their
channel. Couldn't believe it when I saw him doing it.

Dougie Richardson                         //         dougie at lynxworks.eu