[ubuntu-uk] memory lane, was: Please can someone look at this and try to help

Eddie Armstrong eddie_armstrong at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 12 19:14:56 GMT 2007

Greg K Nicholson wrote:
> 'ad to put t'index finger and t'middle finger into t'back
> o' t'computer, and t'tongue into t'wall socket.

So you are also claiming to have invented sockets programming?
As for using your teeth on punch cards why do you think cogs were
invented. Built -in teeth.
So who invented the wheel - Come on - own up, I know one of you did it.
I lost a bleeding fortune in sleds.
And if anybody claims to be older than that s/he's just making it up!
:-)
Eddie