[ubuntu-uk] sunkeyboard not welcome

tryo tas tastryo at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 17:08:49 GMT 2007

hi daniel,
thanks for your patience .i found out about the forum and there was good information about the keyboard.the layout is generic 104/105 and not sun type 4 or 5.
cheers
shen

Daniel Lamb <daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}       st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Sorry so you are using 6.06.1 instead of 7.04?

  Regards,
  Daniel