[ubuntu-uk] Elisa MC- config question

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:20:24 GMT 2007

ok sorry im gona do the ultimate sin and copy and paste! sorry guys!

This is what i have in the elisa conf file

Sorry this doesnt make much sense to me!

Hope someone can help!!

"" [general]
version = '0.3.2'
install_date = '2007-10-28'
media_providers = ['media_ugly:shoutcast_media', 'fspot:fspot_media',
'coherence_plugin:upnp_media', 'media_bad:ipod_media', 'base:local_media',
'media_good:elisa_media', 'media_good:gnomevfs_media',
'audiocd:audiocd_media', 'flickr:flickr_media', 'stage6:stage_media']
metadata_providers = ['media_good:gst_metadata',
'media_good:taglib_metadata', 'media_good:cover_in_dir',
'media_good:cover_cache', 'media_good:amazon_covers']
service_providers = ['hal:hal_service',
'coherence_plugin:coherence_service']
player_engines = ['base:playbin_engine', 'audiocd:cdda_engine']
backends = ['backend1']
frontends = ['frontend1']

[media_scanner]
enabled = '1'
db_backend = 'sqlite'
database = 'elisa.db'
fivemin_location_updates = []
hourly_location_updates = []
daily_location_updates = []
weekly_location_updates = []
unmonitored_locations = []

[backend1]
activity = 'base:elisa_activity'
controller = 'poblenou:elisa_controller'
input_providers = ['input_good:lirc_input']

[frontend1]
backend = 'backend1'
view = 'poblenou:elisa_view'
theme = 'poblenou:tango_theme'
input_providers = ['pigment:pigment_input']

[base:main_menu_activity]
menu_activities = ['base:audio_activity', 'base:video_activity',
'base:image_activity', 'base:config_activity', 'base:service_activity']

[base:audio_activity]
# the audio media locations
locations = []
cover_files = ['front.jpg', 'cover.jpg']

[base:image_activity]
# the picture media locations
locations = []

[base:video_activity]
# the video media locations
locations = []

[input_good:lirc_input]
# filename of the LIRC config map to use
lirc_rc = 'streamzap.lirc'
delay = '4'
repeat = '1'

[coherence_plugin:coherence_service]
logmode = 'none'
controlpoint = 'yes'

[[plugins]]

[base:service_activity]
# a list of activites, which should beappear in the service_menu
service_activities = ['service:about_activity']

[dvd:dvd_activity]
# uri of the dvd. must be file:///* or dvd://
dvd_uri = 'dvd://'

[theme_switcher:theme_switcher_activity]
# a list of themes 'plugin:component' like 'classic:theme'
themes = ['poblenou:tango_theme', 'poblenou:poblenou_theme',
'poblenou:chris_theme']
[elisa_view]
theme = 'poblenou:tango_theme'
[media_good:cover_cache]
# the pathes to the caches of the covers
caches = []
[media_good:amazon_covers]
# set your locale amazon here, could be any of de,jp,ca,uk,fr
locale = ''
[fspot:fspot_media]
# absolute path to f-spot photos.db file
db_path = '/home/jman/.gnome2/f-spot/photos.db'
[poblenou:elisa_controller]
# whether or not Elisa should start fullscreen
start_fullscreen = '0'
[base:player_controller]
show_status_on_ok = '0'
volume_decrement_step = '0.02'
seek_backward_step = '15'
volume_increment_step = '0.02'
seek_forward_step = '30'
[dvd:dvd_player_controller]
show_status_on_ok = '0'
volume_decrement_step = '0.02'
seek_backward_step = '15'
volume_increment_step = '0.02'
seek_forward_step = '30'
[pigment:pigment_context]
# If set to 1, the mouse behaviour will be adapted for touchscreen equipped
# hardware.
touchscreen = '0'
# The ratio of the screen. This is a string containing a relation value,
# separated by a colon (:). Common values are 16:9, 4:3, 16:10, but it could
be
# any other, too. You can have special values : mm, based on screen size in
# milimeters, sr, based on window manager resolution, or auto. auto will use
mm
# special value.
screen_ratio = 'auto'
# Here you can set the width in pixels the window should have at startup.
The
# height is computed using screen_ratio. If this value is 0, we decide
# automatically.
window_width = '0'
[poblenou:player_view]
# The size the subtitle font should have (in pgm-size)
subtitle_font_size = '0.2'
[poblenou:dvd_player_view]
# wether or not to use GPL GStreamer elements
gpl = 0