[ubuntu-uk] Im Back!

David Restall - System Administrator dave at restall.net
Thu Nov 8 16:04:05 GMT 2007

Hi,

> ok im back with a gmail add!!
>
> Can someone tell me if this is ok now?
>
> everyone happy? :)

You can please some of the people some of the time... :-)

It's certainly more readable - now all we need is to get you working
without the gui and using vi, grep, cut, cat, mailx, sed, awk and a few
others and then you'll be fully assimilated into the nerd collective :-)

TTFN

ubuntu/uk-2007-11-08.5.tx                      javadayaz at gmail.com ubuntu-uk
| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : dave at restall.net                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |