[ubuntu-uk] (no subject)

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Nov 7 22:26:52 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 21:57 +0000, STONE COLD wrote:
> I cant write to an ext2 partition, what should i do?

Provide more details?

Contrary to popular opinion, we're not psychic. :)

If we spend all our time working out the possible reasons for your
problem then we'd never get any work done. If you have a problem and you
want it fixed I recommend providing as much detail as you can including
but not limited to:-

What version of Ubuntu you are using.
What you were doing when the problem occured.
Did it work previously, and now doesn't, or has it never worked
What changed that stopped it working (if it previously worked).

And so on..

Cheers,
Al.