[ubuntu-uk] Freeview

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 3 01:14:55 GMT 2007

Flippin heck Jai u been living under a stone? No, no card is required
for freeview, it's 'free'

Btw if you can get it I almost guarantee you will spend most of your
time watching channels 'Dave' and 'Virgin1' - both recent additions
and have decent programming :)  'Dave' has things like QI and Top
Gear, and 'Virgin1' are currently running DS9 at 8pm every night, and
Enterprise every few nights :D  I'm a happy geek

On 03/11/2007, Jai Harrison <jai at jaiharrison.com> wrote:
> I forgot to ask in the previous e-mail. Is a card required for
> Freeview like with Sky?

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997