[ubuntu-uk] Freeview

Alec Wright alecjw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:55:21 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 00:49 +0000, Jai Harrison wrote:
> Hey guys (and girls),
<snip>
> I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. I figured that some people
> on the mailing list would have a better idea than I do. Thanks for any
> help any of you can provide me with :)
>
> Jai

We were diagonsed with this as well. We got a box and it worked
perfectly. No messing about with aerial replacements etc. Thing is, with
freeview, you cant get "bad reception". You've either got reception or
nothing. It's digital, so if there;s any packet loss, something's gonna
go badly wrong.
Eh? How did i manage to make TV sound so geeky!? Packet loss!?

--
Alec Wright <alecjw at gmail.com>