[ubuntu-uk] Ballmer screws over Nigerian schoolkids

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:01:40 GMT 2007

> Chris,
>
> Sorry, but I am offended by the choice of language like "Ballmer screws
> over Nigerian schoolkids".
>
> Are you actually accusing Ballmer of sexual exploitation of vulnerable
> people?
>
> Or are you saying that selling Western products to African nations is
> the moral equivalent thereof?
>
> Mark

You're not a stupid man Mark, you know exactly what I mean.

I'm not getting into conversations about the sexual exploitation of
children with you. I'm a mild manner person but I won't tolerate that
kind of discussion anywhere - full stop.

Please knock it off - Insinuating that a member of the community is
alledging the filth that you have just written goes against the Ubuntu
code of conduct. I do not wish to indulge in this conversation with
you anymore.

Regards

Chris