[ubuntu-uk] Interesting BBC Poll Choices

Tristan Wibberley tristan at wibberley.org
Thu Nov 1 12:41:42 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 12:32 +0100, Matthew Wild wrote:
> On 10/26/07, Matthew Larsen
> <mat.larsen at gmail.com> wrote:
>         awesome. I wonder if thats a result of the e-mail I sent them?
>
> You beat me to it then :)
>
> I voted, just. Amazingly Linux is not as far behind as I would have
> expected.

This isn't on the front page of the technology section now, anybody got
a link to the results? I want to compare linux to the OSX options.

--
Tristan Wibberley

Any opinion expressed is mine (or else I'm playing devils advocate for
the sake of a good argument). My employer had nothing to do with this
communication.