[ubuntu-uk] Another broadband related q? Sorry!

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 10:11:09 GMT 2007

You can not judge your connection on torrents for a start as it also depends
on how many people are sharing and speed they are sharing at.

Also I believe it is 2mb per minute rather than kbs, if you are worried
about your speed try the broadband speed test that think broadband provide.

Also is that cable or through the phoneline?

Regards,
Daniel