[ubuntu-uk] PHP & Apache2

Paul RJ Mellors paul at paulmellors.net
Wed May 16 21:28:38 BST 2007

Colin Humphrey wrote:
> Hi all - I have a bit of trouble with PHP and Apache2, I have posted a
> thread at:
>
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=2654531#post2654531
>
> The thread is longish so I have not posted it here.  If anyone is a LAMP
> developer and has about five mins spare on a lunch break to take a look, I
> would appreciate it alot.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Colin

> The next generation of Hotmail is here! http://www.newhotmail.co.uk

Hello Colin

I'm running a feisty lamp server, and to be honest, i installed it and
then used the LAMP option as part of the installation, well easy. It
install php apache mysql for me, all i did was set the root mysql password.

To set up virtual hosts i did it like this

http://www.paulmellors.net/index.php/2007/04/03/ubuntu-server-virtual-hosts/

Cheers
Paul