[ubuntu-uk] Leaflets [long reply]

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun May 6 11:37:11 BST 2007

I would like to raise another point relevant to all UK citizens. We all,
in one way or another, pay taxes a fair proportion of which gets spent
on education. Thus, if schools could be persuaded to change to Ubuntu,
by how much would our taxes be reduced or cash released for other
beneficial things such as health? Surely, Ubuntu can do most, if not
all, of the things needed in schools. So, why are we not targeting our
local councillors with our propaganda. We have just had theirs in the
local elections so why not retaliate?

You may accuse me of being Political but then, isn't this freedom thing
that Linux users preach about, a Political philosophy?

Norman