[ubuntu-uk] An Introduction

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sat May 5 23:35:36 BST 2007

Gregory Kirby wrote:
> Tried to download ubuntu off the site and after selecting a UK site the
> page immediately goes to page not found.

I have just tried and it is fine for me...
> Any suggestions as to why? Paranoia suggests Bill recognises a threat to
> XP installation and is fighting back :-)

Ah, as if Bill cared... he's far too busy these days being a
"philanthropist", building kudos by contributing minute segments of his
fortune to charities for whom it is a godsend... I guess, in reality,
that's what philanthropists always were, and if so Bill is quite a good
one... but suffice to say, I think he lost interest in computers long ago...

Sean