[ubuntu-uk] Free Me to download!

Josh Blacker jkblacker at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:27:35 BST 2007

Hi,

Great idea and kudos to you for getting it all done! Have you thought about
campaigning to get your union/university moving towards completely
open-source software? I know my uni computers all have openoffice and
firefox installed, but numerous warnings appear about the software being
unsupported!

Josh