[ubuntu-uk] screencasts, was Leaflets

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed May 2 13:13:16 BST 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 12:50:57PM +0100, TheVeech wrote:
> About the medium, how about also getting a bunch of us to spend some
> quality time collaborating on a series of screencasts, then distributing
> them on video sites, via bittorrent and even on CDs to be handed out to
> the public?

An entirely different subject I would like to takle separately from
leaflets.

Before distribution the first step is making them. The biggest stumbler I
have had is getting people to actually make them :(

We've shifted a ridiculous amount of traffic from the screencasts site, I
mean really, quite mental amounts. But we have had very few people
contributing screencasts to us. If anyone can suggest ways to improve this,
please let me know!

Cheers,
Al.