[ubuntu-uk] least connections ipvs lvs

xx xx garciaj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:14:47 BST 2007

Hey pete:
ndb is a pseud cluster solution provided for mysql it acts as loadbalancer
and failover solution. And actually ultramonkey layer 7 is using it for
mysql loadbalancing.
Unfortunatelly ndb doesnt work well by itself.
Thanks mate

Offtopic:Do you guys have a kind of meeting everyweeks or something like
that?(im new in london-england-europe)