[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu-uk graphics

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:18:56 BST 2007

 > It's likely that they were approved because Canonical have been quite easy
> in the past about this. However Matthew's email shows that they are now
> (rightly, in my opinion) looking to have more consistent logos used.

Ah OK - So Canonical doesn't allow derivative works to be made of
their logo anymore.  That's a shame really, as I think it helps foster
links between the community and Canonical.

I don't work for Canonical - neither do most of the other members of
LoCo groups, but I support the work that Canonical does. In my honest
opinion this should at least be reflected in the merging of canonical
imagery with community. Forcing a style is a little unpleasant.

Just my tuppence worth ;-)

Chris