[ubuntu-uk] Novell adverts

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:26:59 BST 2007

> This has been suggested in the past. As far as I can tell it never moved off
> the "this would be nice" drawing board.
>
> Congratulations on volunteering to take up the batton.. :)

lol - Hey I'd be happy to set something up -

The videos would have to be youtube hosted however as although I have
access to a server - bandwidth would become a consideration.

> did firefoxflicks really promote firefox all that much? or did it just
> preach to the converted.

Well I don't know really. I'm supposing that they wouldn't have
bothered if it had no impact at all, and turning even one person onto
linux is better than turning none on to it ;-)

Chris