[ubuntu-uk] Mark Shuttleworth Interview

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Fri Mar 23 14:09:16 GMT 2007

** Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com> [2007-03-23 14:03]:
> I've just released my interview with MS and it can be found at
                                       ^^
> http://questionsplease.org

OK, I may have to sort out being able to listen to that (sound not
properly configured, but that's more recording than playing).

My main reason for replying here was that your abbreviation did have me
thinking on a completely differnt lines to what you intended! With those
initials it has just occurred to me that perhaps we should be thinking
conspiracy theory. Ubuntu is climbing fast in the popularity stakes, so
is it a secret plan to hedge their bets - will it be revealed that this
is really MS Ubuntu in years to come ;)

** end quote [Jonathan Roberts]

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | http://www.aptanet.com/