[ubuntu-uk] Label Printer Drivers

Tom Woodington ubuntu-uk at isaiah.org.uk
Wed Mar 21 20:31:53 GMT 2007

I have previously done some work with label printers and drivers.
Specifically I wrote a program to convert application data into labels
out of the printer from scratch in Perl

Pretty much all the label printer manufacturers (Zebra, Sato, TEC etc)
support a text based instruction format so using a plain text driver
would make the most sense.

--
Regards

Tom Woodington