[ubuntu-uk] New Server - KPF - unwanted icon (?)

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Sun Mar 18 13:28:39 GMT 2007

After a so far unsuccessful effort to get samba file sharing between
two kubuntu machines, I have postponed the attempt. However, I notice
that I now have a new icon in the taskbar panel (Kubuntu) (next to the
Kontact Icon). Presumably I created it inadvertently.....

It seems to be an icon to create a 'new server' and when I click on it
a window opens 'New Server - KPF' inviting me to specify a directory
to share.

I dont want this icon, and would be grateful ideas about getting rid
of it please
(kubuntu 6.06)

tia
--