[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu-UK Radio

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Thu Mar 15 09:27:41 GMT 2007

paul mellors wrote:
> Hiya All
>
> I'm interested in starting Ubuntu-UK Radio, a bit like Lugradio but
> being more specific to Ubuntu and projects in the UK.  What are peoples
> thoughts about this?
>
> Has anyone started planning something like this as i don't want to step
> on anyones toes.
>
> If the general concensus is that it sounds like a good idea, i'll add it
> as a project on the Ubuntu-UK wiki and start planning it a little more.
> I've got lots of ideas but thought i'd get the approval of the community
> before i started doing anything else.

I like the idea, good luck with it. I listen to various linux related
radio podcasts sometimes, and appreciate them.

Although I suggest it is better if the policy could include the
avoidance of language which may be offensive to some people.  Linux is
quality and the use of expletives on one or two stations easily gives
the impression that the presenter/s do not have a good command of
language, and gives a poor impression.
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391