[ubuntu-uk] Scottish team

Andrew Barber andrew.alex.barber at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:49:45 GMT 2007

Hey all.

I was looking at the Ubuntu UK LoCo local teams (confusing eh!) and
realised not many have had team meetings. I think we should maybe get
this in motion, and propose that we make a first meeting.
I am  thinking the first meeting should be a kind of informal one, with
no real purpose but to start the ball moving. It can be a place to make
friends with the rest of the local members, and discuss how the group
shall develop. With this view, I propose that we meet in a pub somewhere.

I would personally say the first meeting be in Glasgow, in the very nice
(and cheap) pub called the Counting House. It is located close to both
main stations in the city. As for a date, maybe the 2nd of April?
How would that be for you lot?

AndrewB