[ubuntu-uk] Hi / Forum

Andrew Barber andrew.alex.barber at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 22:00:54 GMT 2007

http://www.ubuntuforums.org/ is the best choice, always get an answer.
You might also check out nuxified.org where I help moderate, a lot of
the users use ubuntu. IRC is also good for helping and getting support.

It does bring up the question.. should we start a fora? I can theme
phpBB pretty well, I would not mind giving some time to starting one if
we thought it was worth while.