[ubuntu-uk] Broadband connection with Eclipse

Dave Walker DaveWalker at Skydivers.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 15:19:32 GMT 2007

Hi Robin,

Did 'webmaster' tell you why it will not work with Ubuntu?

Do you know what the make and model of the 'black box' is?

Does this 'black box' have a network cable port (RJ-45) (pic:
http://www.offspringtech.com/images/big/COUPL-RJ45.jpg).  It's bigger
than a normal telephone connection.  If so, that is definitely the
preferable option.

Kind Regards,
Daviey