[ubuntu-uk] Windows makes PCs cheaper to buy! ... we need to respond [Dell crapware]

Keith Bowerman keith at grumpyface.me.uk
Sat Jun 30 14:21:06 BST 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-30 at 13:51 +0100, Chris Rowson wrote:
> > I think we ought to be making a far bigger play of the whole "Crapware"
> > thing, which has done a great job of introducing hidden costs to running
> > Windows:

By a strange conincidence, as I was reading Chris' message on my ISP's
webmail page, a Mac advert appeared on the page with a very, very fat
David Mitchell acting as a PC and a very lean someone else as a Mac,
making an issue of this very matter.

Keith.

--
Keith Bowerman,
Prestwood, south Staffordshire, England.