[ubuntu-uk] Dell & Ubuntu - gradually looking more hopeful

James Dalley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 23:39:33 BST 2007

ubject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Dell & Ubuntu - gradually looking more hopeful> > I propose we raid the Royal Mail distribution center where all the> Dell PC's go out and simply stick an ubuntu CD on each box> > :)> > -- > Matthew G Larsen>    > mat.larsen at gmail.com>    > +44(0)7739 785 249> My last Dell Laptop got delivered by some pikey in the oldest most battered little van you've ever seen!! Pay him off maybe :)Jay (sorry HM)