[ubuntu-uk] Dell & Ubuntu - gradually looking more hopeful

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Fri Jun 29 16:13:25 BST 2007

> Mark Harrison wrote:
>
>> I agree. I've used it when the "total cost of an adaptor" included such
>> externalities as "making eight paying customers sit around and wait half
>> an hour for the presentation to start while I nip out to B&Q" :-)

Didn't one of the paying customers jump up and say "excuse me, but under
the Corporate Health & Safety Guidelines you can't do that, sir!" ?!?!

I thought in this day and age every single piece of electrical equipment
had to be checked, double checked and triple checked to ensure that
nothing could go wrong... amazed that you could manage to get away with
sticking a penknife in a socket...

Sean