[ubuntu-uk] Seamonkey

Mark Jose kernowyon at kernowyon.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 13:31:14 BST 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 13:12, John Taylor wrote:

> We have lift off but where should it be (Seamonkey)
>
> file:///home/john/seamonkey
>
> If its this one how do I activate it?
>
> Sorry to be a pest
>
> John

Good news :)
To run it, you can cd into the seamonkey directory and use the command

./seamonkey

If you want to add it to your menu, then there is a fairly straightforward
explanation on the Seamonkey install page -

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/releases/seamonkey1.1.2/installation.html#linux_install_installer

About half way down the page is a heading "Adding SeaMonkey to the GNOME
panel"  assuming you are using Gnome. If using KDE, let me know and I can
explain how to add it to the menu there if you are not sure.

Cheers,
Mark