[ubuntu-uk] Unreal Tournament (was Re: suck it and see)

Josh Blacker jkblacker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 02:31:13 BST 2007

Update: despite still getting error messages in terminal while I run
it, I can now load UT every time. Graphics aren't nearly as good as in
Windows but it runs as fast - a small price to pay to run it under
Linux, I feel. I might at a later date try and solve the graphics
problem, but since everything works at the moment without any *major*
issues, I shall leave it as it is.
Thanks everyone for the help on this thread.

--
Josh Blacker