[ubuntu-uk] What's happened to all the Linux Mags? "WHSmiths Watch"

Anders Jacobsen andersja+lists-ubuntu-uk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:15:40 BST 2007

I bought and read the official ubuntu guide [1] and thought it was pretty
good. Don't think it's up to date with Edgy and Feisty updates, but covers
all the basics from installation to user maintenance and most basics:
[1]
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Ubuntu-Book-Benjamin-Hill/dp/0132435942/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/026-4653593-7381217?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182518029&sr=8-1

On 6/22/07, Saltire <saltirepc at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Anders Jacobsen