[ubuntu-uk] suck it and see

Josh Blacker jkblacker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:33:02 BST 2007

Hi,

On 6/21/07, Chris Jones <chris.jones at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Josh Blacker wrote:
> > nostalgia of Worms :) I boot into XP to play Unreal Tournament, but
> > wouldn't mind being able to play it from Ubuntu...
>
> Isn't it available? I have the Linux version of UT2004 and it works fine
> (shame it's not much fun ;)
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Chris Jones
>   cmsj at canonical.com
>    www.canonical.com

Well I've got UT on an external ntfs hard disk (I can't remember why I
did this!), and pretty certain that I don't know where the
installation disks are. I have found a guide to installing it on
debian but that asks for the disks! If there is a way to do run it
under Linux from the external hdd, I haven't found it yet.

--
Josh Blacker