[ubuntu-uk] Buying from and supporting Linux Hardware Suppliers

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Jun 20 16:47:43 BST 2007

Hi all,

I'm about to start a job in the real-world (after having been forced
to use Windows, I get to sell, support and consult on Linux from the
2nd July!) and one of the things I will need as part of my job is a
solid supplier of hardware that I know will run linux and run it well.

As dell are refusing to sell Linux-based computers outside of the US
(even the redhat/SLED servers seem to only be sold over there), can
someone supply me with contact details (a website will do nicely!) of
a company that are preferably based in the UK and supply
servers/desktops that will run linux or come pre-installed with Linux?

Thanks,

Matt.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace