[ubuntu-uk] Planet.....

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Jun 20 16:15:51 BST 2007

Hi Mark,

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 15:25 +0100, Mark Harrison wrote:
> Please could whoever decided to edit the Planet feed from my blog
> contact me?

This is one way of doing it. :) Alternatively (for future reference)
visiting:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam then clicking on "website" would have led
you to:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/ubuntu-uk.org

Where you discover that Micheal Wood and I are responsible for the
content of the site (including the planet).

This way worked though :)

I have reverted it back as I assumed that's what you wanted to do. If
you would like to change the URL in the future then use the usual method
of editing the wiki page so that the non-automated robots.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/ubuntu-uk.org/planet

As for who did and why, I'll leave that for a private (non-list)
conversation I think.

I would appreciate if this thread ended here, but if people have further
comments about the way in which the website is maintained/updated etc
please start your own threads/discussions or table it for the next
meeting.

Cheers,
Al.