[ubuntu-uk] Leaflets

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 18 22:20:27 BST 2007

Ah, Web 2.0 formatting!

Seriously though, nice one Matt and I agree with Alan.

To re-iterate one point though, think of it being printed grey scale, and
also aim to keep contrasts high between text and background.  There's
nothing worse than getting to the juicy bit of a leaflet to find that the
text and background colours are so close together that it's a real struggle
to read.