[ubuntu-uk] Leaflets

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 18 22:06:33 BST 2007

Chris, nice one mate.

Going back to the previous thread on this subject, we need to get a "style"
that everyone accepts and move on from there.

Maybe the next leaflet should be a "What is Linux" on one side and a "What
is the Community" on the other, or if there's sufficient to write about one
leaflet each.  But I agree that the Ubuntu one should be the first out of
the bag, with these other ones held in the background for when people ask
about it.

PS  Sorry to read about your septic words Louisa <grins, dives behind sofa>