[ubuntu-uk] Leaflets

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:41:38 BST 2007

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/Leaflets for example - click more actions
> --> Attachments and add yours.

'Tis done !

> I would also strongly urge you not to link to ubuntuguide.org, but
> instead only link to official sites such as those within the *ubuntu.com
> domain like wiki.ubuntu.com and help.ubuntu.com.

No problem. In the context of the leaflet - can anyone suggest a link
to a page on an official site that has a 'welcome to ubuntu' type
beginner jobby?

> Other than that I like the style of the leaflet - not overloaded with
> information.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Thanks Al :-) - That was the idea. The concept is, you print something
like that off, fold it, and post it through peoples letterboxes, hand
it out or pin it to notice boards.

Folks notice the headline - 'how would you like a safer, faster
computer for free' (and who wouldn't?) and read on...

Chris