[ubuntu-uk] Leaflets

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sat Jun 16 01:51:03 BST 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 23:30 +0100, Chris Rowson wrote:
> I created my concept of a friendly non-techie Ubuntu promotion leaflet
> incorporating some of the ideas I liked on the list.
>
> It's here if anyone would like to check it out - suggestions welcome
>
> http://justuber.com/projects:ubuntu_leaflets

Can we please get these all in one place? It's going to be incredibly
hard to track - even these demos - if they on on peoples personal web
space all over the web.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/Leaflets for example - click more actions
--> Attachments and add yours.

I would also strongly urge you not to link to ubuntuguide.org, but
instead only link to official sites such as those within the *ubuntu.com
domain like wiki.ubuntu.com and help.ubuntu.com.

Other than that I like the style of the leaflet - not overloaded with
information.

Cheers,
Al.