[ubuntu-uk] Leaflets

Darren Jones darren1207 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:51:40 BST 2007

Hi,

I am new to linux. I have just built my first system and decided to give
linux a go. I installed the latest version of ubuntu and was really
impressed; I already prefer it to windows. Your idea sounds really good and
if people become more aware of what it is really about more people will
switch.

Darren.